Jakob's Personal Webpage
Hey, welcome to my website. My name is Jakob. I'm a teenager from Boston who's interested in programming, computer security, and lifting weights.
Software That I Develop and/or Maintain
- Nekopack - a tool for extracting game data from the XP3 archives used by Nekopara.
- Hypodermic - proof-of-concept shared object injector for Linux.
- r2-acs - a plugin for radare2 to disassemble Doom ACS bytecode.
Open Source Projects That I've Contributed To
- PINCE - a reverse engineering tool that'll (hopefully) supply the place of Cheat Engine for Linux. I am also the maintainer of the Arch Linux package.
- toxic - an ncurses-based Tox client.
My Contact Info
- Email: jakob at memeware.net
- GPG: 5A7B 8C4C 70D5 FC3F 5E35 4625 3FE7 8039 D0E5 C118
- Tox: 07410242F6D82DD3C1240296CA989E0338B1B22DB1010EF2F7EC75DEE195E6055616A4060BFC
Duke on FluidSynth - posted on Sat, 13 Jan 2018
My first experiences with Duke Nukem 3D were with EDuke32 ages ago. This was back when I was running Windows Vista, and while my memory is a bit lacking, I swear that I had working music then. Ever since I made the switch to Linux, I haven't had working music playback in EDuke. Frustrated at the fact that my past few years of Duke 3D have been devoid of all sound besides the screams of death and D... (read on)