Jakob's Personal Webpage
Hey, welcome to my website. My name is Jakob. I'm a teenager from Boston who's really interested in programming, computer security, and lifting weights.
Software That I Develop and/or Maintain
- Nekopack - a tool for extracting game data from the XP3 archives used by Nekopara.
- Hypodermic - proof-of-concept shared object injector for Linux.
- r2-acs - a plugin for radare2 to disassemble Doom ACS bytecode.
Open Source Projects That I've Contributed To
- PINCE - a reverse engineering tool that'll (hopefully) supply the place of Cheat Engine for Linux. I am also the maintainer of the Arch Linux package.
- toxic - an ncurses-based Tox client.
My Contact Info
- Email: jakob at memeware.net
- GPG: 5A7B 8C4C 70D5 FC3F 5E35 4625 3FE7 8039 D0E5 C118
- Tox: 07410242F6D82DD3C1240296CA989E0338B1B22DB1010EF2F7EC75DEE195E6055616A4060BFC
Android Development from the Ground Up: Project Skeleton - posted on Thu, 2 Nov 2017
The Android ecosystem is actually pretty cool; it's comprised (mostly) of free software, running atop the Linux kernel, with its own tricked out Java runtime. The ecosystem can frustrating to get into, though. Google expects that all Android developers use their in-house IDE, Android Studio, and they choose to provide only minimal documentation for the command-line tools included in the SDK. Now, ... (read on)