Jakob's Personal Webpage
Hey, welcome to my website. My name is Jakob. I'm a teenager from Boston who's really interested in programming, computer security, and lifting weights.
Some of the Software That I Develop and Maintain:
- Nekopack - a tool for extracting game data from the XP3 archives used by Nekopara.
- Chandere2 - an asynchronous image downloader and thread archiver for Futaba-styled imageboards, such as 4chan and 8chan.
- r2-acs - a plugin for radare2 to disassemble Doom ACS bytecode.
Open Source Projects That I've Contributed To:
- PINCE - a reverse engineering tool that'll (hopefully) supply the place of Cheat Engine for Linux. I am also the maintainer of the Arch Linux package.
- toxic - an ncurses-based Tox client.
Other Stuff That I Do:
- Game Stuff - Maps and mods for video games.
- Digital Art - Any 3D modeling or similar things that I've made.
Latest Blog Post:
At a first glance, it might seem that game cheats like AimTux are something
that could only be conjured by the most talented of reverse engineers. That was
at least my initial view on it, especially since I always saw these game hackers
using outlandish terms that I hadn't heard in over a year of playing in CTF's.
Don't be fooled; game hacking...
Other Places You Can Find Me: