Jakob's Personal Webpage
Hey, welcome to my website. My name is Jakob. I'm a teenager from Boston who's really interested in programming, computer security, and lifting weights.
Some of the Software That I Develop and Maintain:
- Nekopack - a tool for extracting game data from the XP3 archives used by Nekopara.
- Hypodermic - proof-of-concept shared object injector for Linux.
- r2-acs - a plugin for radare2 to disassemble Doom ACS bytecode.
Open Source Projects That I've Contributed To:
- PINCE - a reverse engineering tool that'll (hopefully) supply the place of Cheat Engine for Linux. I am also the maintainer of the Arch Linux package.
- toxic - an ncurses-based Tox client.
Other Stuff That I Do:
- Game Stuff - Maps and mods for video games.
- Digital Art - Any 3D modeling or similar things that I've made.
Latest Blog Post:
"funsignals" was a 250 point binary exploitation challenge with 58 solves. The
challenge itself was a very trivial example of sigreturn-oriented programming....
Other Places You Can Find Me: